- Represents a diverse student body.
- Promotes necessary change of policy for the student body.
- Provides the means to address student concerns.
- Promotes awareness of campus policies.
- Empowers credible student organizations that respect students’ priorities.
- Builds leaders to help students understand their rights and the power they have to make change.
- Creates a supportive atmosphere on campus.
- Establishes good relationships with the students and administrators of Purdue University Northwest.
Student Government Association Contact information
President: Daquan Williams